How do I register with iDealDirect.co.za?
To register as a shopper, create a profile. We’ll need your name, e-mail address, a password of 8 characters, at least 1 contact number and Shipping Address.
To register as a business, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I buy something from iDealDirect.co.za?
1. Find the items you wish to buy
Keyword search boxes are located on nearly every page. You will also find links to browse categories and more detailed product-specific searches on the left navigation bar of each department. When you find an item that interests you, click the title or name of the item to see its details.
2. Add to cart
Found the products you want to buy? Click on Buy. This will be added to your shopping cart which contains all the products that you have selected to buy. Once you’ve added an item to your Shopping Cart, keep searching until your cart contains all of the items you want to order. You can access the contents of your Shopping Cart at any time by clicking the My Cart on the top right corner.
3. Check out
- To enter checkout, click on the ‘Checkout’ button on the top right-hand corner.
- Your product list will appear. Select the products you wish to buy and click on the check-out button on the bottom right of the page. You may even change quantity and update your products.
- You will now have the option to log if you have an account or complete your order as a guest, however, your details will be required i.e e-mail & shipping details to move on to next step
- Select your delivery address or create a new delivery address
- Click on ‘complete order’ if you are ready to select the payment method of your choice and complete the payment process
- A complete order summary will now display with all the details of your order. Please ensure that all information, including your delivery details, is correct.
Please note: we may ask for further details on certain items i.e TV License on all TV sets.
What if I don’t have the original shipping packaging?
You are responsible for packing the returned product safely & securely to ensure against damage in transit. Please include the Refund Request Form in the parcel so that we can easily identify your return.
What is iDealDirect’s exchange & return policy?
View our Exchange & Returns Policy
How do I return a product?
How to return your iDealDirect Products:
- Contact: email@example.com
- Fill and complete the iDealDirect.co.za Refund Request Form that will be sent to you via email
- Specify the reason for the return.
- Specify if you want to receive credit on your account or a refund.
- For exchanges, please call or email the Customer Support team firstname.lastname@example.org
Pack the item(s) in their original packaging into a box to protect the items you are returning.
Ensure that the Product is packaged, together with all accessories, instructions and manual documentation. The product must not be damaged, scratched or soiled in any manner.
iDealDirect is not able to accept the return of any products which have not gone through the above process and of which does not include a valid Refund Request Form. Products returned without a valid Refund Request Form may be sent back to you at your expense. Please treat products and packaging with reasonable care while in your possession.
- Complete Refund Request form – contact us: email@example.com
- We will let you know whether approved and either arrange for our couriers to collect the item from you or return it to our warehouse (dependent on your original order’s shipping method)
- Our Physical Address:8 Press Avenue, Crown Mines, 2092, Johannesburg South Africa
- Contact Us On: 060 685 7859
Account to be able to expedite your query with appropriate urgency.
How long does it take to process my return?
Once the supplier receives your parcel and informs us about it, we will reimburse the item price less the delivery costs. Please note that it takes minimal time to process refunds, however, liaising with the supplier may lengthen the process, but we aim to process your refund within 7-14 Business days of receiving your item. (Please take note that after the Refund has been processed, it may take up to 2-3 working days for the amount to reflect depending on your Banking Institute.)
How do I know if you received my return?
You will receive an email notification once your return has been received at our warehouse. Otherwise, you may contact our Support Team firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the refund options available for a return?
While we will do our best to fulfill preferences, we cannot guarantee that the option will be available, and this is also dependent on the outcome of the return. The available options are dependent on the reason for the return, and include the following:
- Credit my account – The amount is credited to your iDealDirect account.
- Exchange – You can request an exchange if you’d like a different size and/or color of the same product. Exchanges are only available for certain items or products.
- Replace this item – If you have received a product in a defective or damaged condition, you may request a replacement product.
- Refund – Once you have received confirmation that your account has been credited, you can request a refund in replacement of the account credit. Refunds are issued based on the payment method used at the time of purchase.
How long does it take for me to receive a refund?
If you request a refund, we will process your request instantly. We aim to process your refund within 7-14 Business days of receiving your item. (Please take note that after the Refund has been processed, it may take up to 2-3 working days for the amount to reflect depending on your Banking Institute.)
Refunds are issued based on the payment method used at the time of purchase.
Why have I still not received the refund to my bank account?
Once you’ve received a Refund Confirmation email from us, you can rest assured that we have processed your refund. However, it may take an additional 3-5 business days for your financial institution to process the funds back into your account.
If the refund amount still isn’t reflected in your account 5 business days after receiving the Refund Confirmation email from us, you’re welcome to contact us via email email@example.com and we’ll gladly assist.
Do you allow exchanges if I need a different size and/or color?
Products can be exchanged for a different size or color of the same product provided that the preferred size or color is available. This option is available within 7 days of delivery and is only available for certain items or products that have a size or color variation.
If your preferred size or color is not available, or you want a different product, please return the unwanted product and place a new order.
It’s important that any unwanted product, unless faulty, is returned in a re-saleable condition. We’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept all original packaging and labels and that it’s undamaged and unused. Extra care must be taken when trying on clothing; please ensure you are not wearing any makeup, fragrance or deodorant that may leave a scent or mark.
We reserve the right to refuse a return or an exchange if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged.
How do I exchange a product?
- If you need to exchange a qualifying product for a different size or color, simply contact firstname.lastname@example.org and return the original product unused and in its original packaging within 7 days to qualify.
We will confirm via email within 1-2 business days whether the product requested is available and provide further instructions for the collection of the returned product.
If the product requested is available, our courier will deliver the exchange product and collect the returned product in a single visit. Our couriers will contact you to arrange the exchange. Charges incurred for collection and re-delivery will be borne by the purchaser.
When can I get a replacement?
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of high quality. If you’ve received a product with a defect or fault we’ll gladly replace the exact product at no additional cost to you with provided proof of defect or fault. Where a replacement product is not available, your account will be credited.
Our 7-day warranty entitles you to have your product replaced at iDealDirect’s expense if the product is found to be defective/faulty or unsuitable for the purpose generally intended.
If the product is found NOT to be defective, you will NOT be entitled to any replacement or credit, but will instead be liable for the costs incurred in having such a product returned to iDealDirect, and then redelivered to you.
What is a defect? A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return under this section 3:
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- damage arising from electrical surges or sea air corrosion;
- damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- damage arising from unauthorized alterations to the product; and
- where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the Website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you.
Certain products may carry additional supplier’s warranties/guarantees which are wider in scope, and/or longer in duration than the iDealDirect warranty. If so, this will be stated in the deal fine print on the site. Consequently, if a defect is discovered AFTER 7 days from delivery but within the supplier warranty/guarantee period, iDealDirect will facilitate the return to supplier process. Your remedy under such guarantee would be restricted to the costs of repair or replacement of faulty goods or granting of credit at the sole discretion of the supplier after investigation and/or testing of goods.
What if I received a damaged product?
Should a product be damaged at the time of delivery, please notify us within 7 days of such delivery by contacting email@example.com and providing proof either as an image or video. We will arrange to collect the product from you at no charge. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will at your choice repair / replace the product as soon as possible (if such repair/replacement is possible) or credit your account with the purchase price of the product (or refund you if that is your preference). Credits and refunds are normally handled within 7-14 days of logging the return (bear in mind that refunds can take 1-3 working days to reflect on your account). Repairs and replacements could take longer, depending on parts/replacement availability.
Can I return sale products?
Yes, sale products can be returned.
If you’re returning a sale product, the reduced price paid at the time of purchase will be credited back to you and not the full price.
Am I allowed to drop off my return at your warehouse?
Unfortunately not! You can only return via our or preferred courier service
Can I change my collection address once I have logged a return?
This will depend if the item has not yet been scheduled for collection.
Can I return software that has already been installed?
No, unfortunately, only software that has not been opened is returnable. Once the seal has been broken, the item is no longer returnable.
How long do I have to return my item?
Once you have logged your return, you have 7 days to return items. Should the timeframe lapse, the return will be canceled and you will be required to log a new return should you still want to return the item and all costs incurred by you.
Can I cancel my order?
You are entitled to cancel your order prior to the point at which it is shipped for delivery. Should you wish to cancel your order thereafter you can do so in accordance with our returns policy.
How do I cancel my order?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel an item or a complete order.
- If the order has not yet been processed, it can simply be canceled.
- If it has been processed, you have the option of a credit or a full refund
When Can I Expect Delivery?
Delivery takes place within 7-10 working days of placing the order unless otherwise stipulated in the deal Fine Print.
- Please note that orders made and completed before 12 pm will be processed on that day for shipping and orders made and completed after 12 pm will then fall on the next working days shipping process.
- We do not deliver on public holidays. Working Days exclude Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays
What are my delivery options?
- Courier - We deliver directly to your home or office from one of our warehouses, anywhere in South Africa. All delivery and tracking details are supplied to you at checkout.
What will the delivery cost me?
Our Support team: email@example.com will furnish you with most convenient and affordable delivery rates as per our courier services
Does iDealDirect ship internationally?
We do not, unfortunately, ship outside of SA borders currently
Will I have to sign for my package?
Preferably Yes, however, please ensure that whoever will be signing on your behalf is known by you or otherwise stated or communicated to us. We may not be responsible for any mishaps that may arise.
What happens if an item is missing from my shipment?
Contact us via E-mail: ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) within 24 hours of the delivery has taken place. Please have your Order Number ready.
How do I track my order online?
Once we’ve received your order from our suppliers, we’ll send you an e-mail with tracking details. If in doubt, contact us.
- The countdown in terms of the shipping period begins once your payment has been authorized. For credit cards, this means that once the bank gives us an authorization code. For cash deposits and Internet transfers, this means once the funds reflect in our bank account.
- Working days are defined as Mondays to Fridays, excluding Public Holidays
Where’s my stuff?
Your order could reach you sooner than expected but delays also occur. As soon as we are notified of a potential delay, you’ll be the first to know. If in doubt email email@example.com
What happens if an item is out of stock?
- If an item becomes out of stock, it will become unavailable on the site.
- If you have pre-ordered the item or ordered as part of a “while stocks last” special offer, we’ll let you know. You then have the option to be refunded, or credited or wait until it comes into stock again.
What do I do if I forgot my password?
Go to: Forgot Password and enter the email address your account was registered with, which is also your login, and your password will automatically be emailed to that address.
My email address has changed. How do I update this on my current account?
Login with your existing address and user password,
Go to Your Account > Personal Details
Change your old email address to your new one and save your changes.
Your new email address will be your user login from now on
If you would like to subscribe to our newsletters and be updated on our fantastic deals, discount offers and more, you can provide your email address at the bottom right of each page and then click SIGN UP if you have not received a pop-up prompting you to subscribe.
How do I use/redeem a gift voucher/promotional code/discount code?
- Add items to your cart that you wish to purchase
- Click on Check Out once all items selected and proceed to Ship Details
- There will be an option to use your Discount voucher before completing Checkout, which will credit your discount with the Discount amount
What are my payment options?
- Credit/Debit/Cheque Cards
- Mastercard & VISA Electron Cards
What is Instant EFT?
Instant EFT is a payment service provided by Payfast, that allows iDealDirect customers to pay via EFT without the hassle of a waiting period. This payment option is available to all customers who bank with ABSA, First National Bank, Nedbank, Standard Bank or Capitec.
How it works
- Select Instant EFT as your payment option during checkout.
- You will be redirected to the PayFast payment engine where you’ll be prompted to pay the appropriate amount via EFT from your internet banking site.
- PayFast account details and a unique reference number will be provided to you by PayFast during the payment process.
- After completing your EFT payment on your internet banking site, return to the PayFast screen and click the “COMPLETE” button.
- Receipt of your payment will be verified and your order completed.
- You will be notified of successful payment and completion of your order via email.
- No manual reconciliation or missing payments.
- Instant confirmation of funds received.
- No delay in authorization and delivery of your order.
- No special software needed.
When will my deposit be authorized?
1. Instant EFT
- If you bank with ABSA, First National Bank, Nedbank, Standard Bank or Capitec and wish to pay by EFT, you can do an instant EFT
- When paying by Instant EFT kindly allow up to 24-48 hours for funds to reflect.
- Cash deposits at a bank: Please use ONLY your order number as reference. These will reflect on the same day. Kindly inform us via mail once a direct deposit has been made.
- Internet Transfers: Please ONLY use your order number as reference (e.g #1234567). Transfers made from any other bank will in most cases reflect the following day but can take up to 48 hours.
When will my credit card be charged?
After the successful placing of your order and the approval of your Credit Card. If there are any problems, you’ll hear from us.